Thursday, May 29, 2008

I'm In New Orleans for the National Notary Assocication's Convention

Hey people! I'm in New Orleans, learning about new ways to improve my business, Hollywood Notary.Net. I'm also learning a lot about this fascinating city. I just got off a bus tour about Hurricaine Katrina. I went to the upper and lower Ninth Ward, St. Bernard's Parish, and several other areas that were devastated by Hurricaine Katrina. We also visited the famous levees that broke. It's really amazing what I've seen on this trip- the beauty of it, and the tragedy. It's really made me think about my own mortality, and the mortality of those that I love. I went on the Gray Line Tour's Hurricaine Katrina Tour, which was extemely informative and thought-provoking.

I'm happy that the National Notary Assocation chose New Orleans to hold their convention. I'll post pictures of some of the things that I did here later. I just have to say that I love the French Quarter! Right now I'm trying to decide where to eat!

No comments: