Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hollywood Notary.Net takes Hip Hop Dance Classes? Check out Leslie Scott



This is Leslie Scott, who is my friend and former dance instructor. I met her a few years back when she used to teach at Gold's Gym in Hollywood. I took her class because it looked fun and challenging, and because she was really a nice, cool and sweet person who could dance better than everybody I knew. I initally took class in an effort to lose some weight; in the end I wound up taking classes not only at Gold's Gym from Leslie, but other studios like Millenium in North Hollywood. Anyway, this is Leslie Scott's demo reel, which introduces her to people who don't know her. I'm proud to be her friend, and if anyone ever needs to learn to dance hip hop, Leslie's one of the masters.

No comments: