Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Need To Type A Letter? Announcing My Letter Composition and Typing Service!

Do you need to write a letter to someone, but aren't sure how to put all the words together? I am an expert at doing such things. I will talk to you at length to find out exactly what you want to say, and then I will compose the letter for you. When I am done, I will finalize with you the contents of the letter. At that point, I can print it out for you and send it to you in the mail (it will be ready for your signature, if required), or I can email it to you in a Word document form (or in Appleworks format). I can also type any letter that you want typed. Pricing for this service is $25 for the first 2 pages and $10 for each additional page (since I'm just starting this service, I'm offering it for what I feel is a cheap price).

I also have a copy machine here, so I can make a limited number of copies of your letter at $1 per page.

If you think you could use this service, call David at (323)393-5822.

Hollywood Notary.Net

No comments: