Monday, September 28, 2009

Desperate Notaries - Los Angeles

Sounds like a TV show, doesn't it? I'm just kidding with the title- sounded good, though. Right?

If you need a Notary Public who's cool, laid-back, but professional, experienced and really good, look no further than Hollywood Notary.Net, a professional Mobile Notary Service in Los Angeles, serving Hollywood and all of Los Angeles. While I'm really not desperate, I am fair in my Notary pricing, and I believe that Notaries should be paid fairly.

Let's say you need a plumber, so you find one online, and he comes over. That's what, $50 or $75 just for him to show up, and he hasn't done anything yet. You get a bill- it's for at least $100, maybe $175.

Well, people, let me tell you this: if I ever charge you for a total bill any more than $64, it means that you had me over doing some serious work, and lots of it!


My charge for a house-call is $45, which includes one signature notarized. Each additional signature is effectively $8 (see my pricing for calculation of rates).

My charge for a business-call is $48, which includes one signature notarized. Each additional signature is effectively $8 (up to a certain amount).

My charge for my Hollywood Special or my Starbucks special is $25, which includes one signature notarized while at my "secret spot" in Hollywood or at a Starbucks location. Each additional signature is effectively $8 (up to a certain amount of signatures).


So there you have it. The prices of being Notarized at Hollywood Notary.Net. Is that too expensive? If you think it is, then you probably wouldn't value my service or any service that professional people perform anyway. I really don't like cheap people- I hate 'em, in fact. Sometimes they have to learn the hard way that it's better to do it right upfront than do save a few bucks right now. There's a lot of Notaries who make small errors that you might not know about now, but you find out later when a document gets rejected for recording by the County Clerk's office (and there are many reasons this can happen).

Desperate Notary? No. Stupid Notary? No.

No comments: