Monday, September 28, 2009

Disney World Trip Postponed- For You, Los Angeles!

I was scheduled to be at the Villas at the Wilderness Lodge at Walt Disney World in Florida, beginning tonight, and lasting until Thursday, October 1st. I decided to postpone my trip (until December, when I hope that I can get a room!), because money is tight right now. Besides, business is normally slow for me in December right after Christmas, so that would be a perfect time for me to get my Walt Disney World fix.

Yesterday I went to a preview of The Walt Disney Family Museum in San Francisco. That place was amazing! It was beautiful, it told a comprehensive story of Walt Disney's life without being too boring, and it told the history of this country just by telling about the life of this man! Congratulations to Diane Disney Miller and the Disney family for opening what I'm sure will become a top draw in the City of San Francisco!

Anyway, going to the Walt Disney Family Museum made me realize that I was getting my Disney fix right there and then, and that by postponing my trip to WDW would buy me some time to make some cash (which I'm trying very hard to do) and to do something that I've never done- be at WDW right around Christmas time (I have been there in November before, when there were Christmas decorations all over, but I want to go right when the Holiday excitement is still in the air (and when the park is really, really crowded). It'll be fun!

So I hope that you will use Hollywood Notary.Net for your Notary Public and California Apostille needs!

No comments: