Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Getting California Apostilles Is My Business

If you need an Apostille for your California document that will be used overseas, Hollywood Notary.Net can help you get the Apostille or authentication that you need!

You can call David on our English line at (323)393-5822,

or if you speak Spanish, I have an exclusive Spanish line: (323)523-7430.

We obtain Apostilles or Authentications from the California Secretary of State's office in Los Angeles for all legal destination countries. Give us a call today for a quote, or visit my website for more details!

Documents that I regularly get Apostilles for are: Birth Certificates, Death Certificates, Marriage Certificates, School Transcripts, Notarized Power of Attorney documents, Background Checks from the California Department of Justice, and more.

I can be reached by email at: hollywoodnotary@gmail.com

Thank you for your business.

No comments: