Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Hollywood Notary.Net- the Number 1 Mobile Notary Service in Hollywood!

If you live in Hollywood and want to use the best Mobile Notary Service around, then you must use Hollywood Notary.Net , a professional Mobile Notary Service, offering Mobile Notary Service (Traveling Notary Service) to your home, business, bar, restaurant, set or shoot in Hollywood. I also offer a Starbucks Special for people who like to save on Mobile Notary fees (and who like Starbucks coffee!)

Our prices quoted include traveling fees and Notary fees- these are the total fees:

One document with one signature notarized to your home: $45.

One document, one signature notarized to your business: $48.

One document, one signature notarized at Starbucks: $30.

With all my clients, I offer multi-signature discounts off the travel fees. I also offer a loyalty discount for repeat-clients. I've been in this business now 5 years, and I'm still a proud member of the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce!

Why fool around with anybody else? Call David Ransom at (323)393-5822 to schedule my fantastic Mobile Notary Service today!

No comments: