Sunday, September 4, 2011

24 Hour Notary Service Available with Hollywood Notary.Net

At Hollywood Notary.Net, I accept customers and respond to your needs 24 hours a day. However, if you are calling me between the hours of 11PM and 7:30AM, please keep in mind that you are calling during what I consider "after hours" times. Please call during these hours only if you need Emergency Notary Service, in which case you should be prepared to spend at least $60.00 for walk-in service during these hours, and a minimum of $125.00 for Mobile Notary Service. Please do not call for a quote during these hours, unless you are prepared to spend the above minimum amounts. I value my sleep and all my time, as I am sure that you do, too. If you wake me up, you will have to pay for the premium service. Thank you!

No comments: