Monday, October 7, 2013

Professional Mobile Notary Services to Koreatown in Los Angeles, CA with HollywoodNotary.Net

If you need a Mobile Notary Public to visit your home or office in the Koreatown  section of Los Angeles,  HollywoodNotary.Net provides professional Mobile Notary services to homes and businesses there!  I am fast and affordable.  I also provide professional Apostille Services for documents signed in California that are going to South Korea - I charge only $95 for the first Apostille and $50 for each additional Apostille in your order!  My  Apostille Service takes only one business day!  Nobody does it better!  

If you want to save some money on Mobile Notary services and you like Starbucks, then head over to my main website and check out my Starbucks Special, where, for example, I can meet you at Starbucks and you will only pay a $20 travel fee plus $10 per notarized signature!  It is the best deal in town!

To schedule any of the Mobile Notary Services mentioned, please call David Ransom at (323)393-5822 right now!  Thank you for choosing HollywoodNotary.net!

No comments: