Sunday, May 30, 2010

Convenient Notary Service in Hollywood- The Hollywood Special

If you would like to save at least $20 off our regular Mobile Notary Travel fees and enjoy an incredibly pleasant business transaction with your Notary, why not take advantage of our Hollywood Special? This special is available by appointment only. With the Hollywood Special, I meet you in my "secret spot" in Hollywood, where there's free parking and I can notarize your documents in a relaxing, friendly and pleasant atmosphere, where you can actually drink coffee. My secret spot is only revealed when you make an appointment with me. You pay $25 for this service (includes one notarized signature). Discounts off our travel fee are also given for multiple notarized signatures- visit our Services and Fees pages for details of how discounts are applied.

To reserve the Hollywood Special, please call David at (323)393-5822. Thank you for choosing Hollywood Notary.Net.

No comments: