Tuesday, June 24, 2008

New Blog Name: "The Hollywood Notary"

I decided to change the name of my blog, because, "Hollywood Notary.Net Blog" just sounded kind of boring. "The Hollywood Notary" is a better name, in my opinion. What do you think?

I had a busy week last week, thank God, so I decided to kind of relax today. I went to my gym, Gold's Gym, in downtown Los Angeles ( I also go to Gold's Hollywood). Gold's downtown is underground, and I had no cell phone reception there. That caused me to miss a call for a loan signing, that would have taken place in the evening. That made me decide something important: to go to Gold's Hollywood instead of Gold's downtown from now on, so that I don't miss any more important phone calls. I mean, I'm kind of happy that someone else took that assignment, because I really wasn't in a working mood this afternoon.

Early this morning, I went to the Los Angeles County Clerk in Norwalk and to the Secretary of State's office in downtown L.A. I went to get some Apostilles. However, I was informed that the computers went down in their office over the weekend, and they weren't sure when they would be operating again. I wound up leaving my paperwork with them. I called several times throughout the day, but the computers never came back online. Oh, well...I hope they are working tomorrow, because my clients are waiting!

1 comment:

LaShon James-Major said...

I'm glad their computers weren't down last week. I had to get 32 apostilles completed so that would have been a mess!

I'm glad you had a busy week. Busy weeks make me look forward to slow weeks and then slow weeks make me look forward to busy weeks. It's a sick cycle. :)