Thursday, July 31, 2008

Fun in New Orleans, at the NNA's Conference - A Walk To Deanie's Seafood




I went to New Orleans in May for the National Notary Association's Annual Convention. The Convention was held at the Hilton, right next to the Mississippi River. New Orleans was the perfect place to hold the Convention. The city has lots of beauty. I loved the French Quarter, and frankly, I would love to go back there for a few days. Pictured first is Deanie's Seafood Restaurant in the French Quarter, which was only about 2 blocks away from the hotel that I stayed at (which was a timeshare, the Maison Pierre LaFitte, which I highly recommend to anyone who has access to an RCI vacation!) Deanie's has really good gumbo- in fact, Deanie's had the best gumbo out of all the other places that I ate during the whole trip! You could see and taste the crab, shrip, and okra in their gumbo. The other pictures you see are were taken while I walked to Deanies, including a shot back from the French Quarter out to Canal St. Enjoy, and more pictures to come later.

No comments: