Thursday, October 16, 2008

Need a Notary Public near UCLA? Announcing The Bruin Special

Yes, I, David L. Ransom Jr., Notary Public and owner of Hollywood Notary.Net, am an alumnus of UCLA. I went to UCLA beginnig in June of 1982 for the summer session, and I took a Precalculus class. I got an "A" in that class, but I worked by you-know-what off for it. In the Fall of 1982 (which for most students was their first quarter at the school), I took 3 classes: Math 31A (Calculus), English 3, and Psychology 10. I was living at home for this quarter, but I still managed to get a "B", A- and an A in the respective classes. At that time, I didn't know what subject that I wanted to major in, but for various reasons, I later ultimately chose to major in Mathematics/Applied Science. I graduated in December of 1987 with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Mathematics/Applied Science.

I recently had the opportunity to go back to UCLA in May for "UCLA Day", which was a special day where Alumni were invited to come to the school and see the changes. One thing that happened to me that I will bet didn't happen to other students was this: I got to go up to the floor where I used to live in the dorms (Dykstra Hall 6th Floor), and I actually stood outside the door where I used to live! It was fun, and I can tell you this: students today definitely live way better on campus (but they also pay more!)

Anyway, if you are a UCLA Student and need Mobile Notary Service, call Hollywood Notary.Net- by showing your ID card, I will give you $10 off my travel fee (so you will only pay $35 total for travel plus one signature to a home, or $38 total to a business). I'll call this my Bruin Special. And for you UCLA Alumni, if you show me your UCLA Alumi Association Card, I will give you $5 off my travel fee (or, just show me your Diploma from UCLA). It's always nice to meet fellow Bruins! To schedule an appointment, call David at (323)393-5822

No comments: