Monday, January 19, 2009

Inauguration Eve and Inauguration Special

Tomorrow Barack Obama will become our new President of the United States. It's an exciting time here in America. I don't plan to do a lot of work today, but I am willing to do some quick Notary work on Tuesday if someone needs it badly enough. My main goals on Tuesday, January 20, 2009, though, are to watch the inauguration on TV, to have some fun watching the parties on TV at home, and to learn my lines for my acting class on Wednesday night. I'm playing Felix in the play, "The Owl and the Pussycat", and I have a lot of lines to remember! I'm excited about having a new President, I'm excited that I'm going to get to perform something new in my class, and I'm excited about the great year that I'm going to have with Notary business in Hollywood! Help support me! Call David at (323)393-5822 if you need a Notary any time this year. Mention "The Inauguration Special" and get $5 off the travel fee to your home or business! Valid thru the end of January, 2009, but you MUST mention it to get it!

No comments: