Monday, February 7, 2011

Hollywood Notary.Net Announces 24 Hour Mobile Notary Service to Disneyland Resort Hotels

If you need an Mobile Notary Public to come to you at Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California, Hollywood Notary.Net now provides Mobile Notary Public service to all 3 of the Disneyland Resort hotels- The Disneyland Hotel, Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel, and Disney's Grand Californian Hotel!

To schedule an appointment at the Disneyland Resort, please call David Ransom at (323)393-5822. Booking in advance is best, but I can meet you at the Resort within 90 minutes of your phone call (depending on traffic).

I charge $60 per service call (which includes one notarization). I charge $10 per each additional signature notarized, but I subtract $2 per each additional signature from the travel fee.

My normal travel hours to Disneyland Resort are between the hours of 10AM and 10PM. I am a 24-hour Notary, so I can come at any hour usually, however, after-hour fees of $80 additional apply between the hours of 11PM and 8AM.

So remember, call David at (323)393-5822 to book your 24-Hour Mobile Notary appointment for Disneyland Resort. We also offer Apostille Service to Disneyland Resort.

No comments: