Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Need a Mobile Notary in Hollywood? Use the Number 1 Notary in Hollywood: Hollywood Notary.Net!

If you need an Notary in Hollywood, California  and you want your document processed quickly, efficiently and by the most professional that you can find, Hollywood Notary.Net is the business to call!   I  have been serving Hollywood for over 7 years in my Mobile Notary capacity.    I can help you with any size job that requires notarizing your important documents.     Also available for Notary consultation for your documents.

Whether you need simply one signature notarized  on one document or 150 signatures notarized on several documents, I can get the job done efficiently and correctly for you!

I travel to all areas of Hollywood, including zip codes 90046, 90038, 90068 and 90028.  I also offer a Starbucks Special, where I can meet you at your favorite Starbucks location (or any coffee shop in Hollywood) and notarize your document (for one signature) for only $30 total.  Additional notarized signatures are $10.

To book a notary at your home, business,  Starbucks or any location in Hollywood, please call David Ransom at (323)393-5822.

No comments: