Saturday, September 28, 2013

Document Authentication Services for California Documents To Be Used in China: Use Hollywood Notary.Net in Los Angeles, California

If you are in or near the greater Los Angeles, California area and need to have a document authenticated for use in China, please consider using Hollywood Notary.Net, a professional Mobile Notary, Authentication and Apostille Service Company in Los Angeles. We can come to your home or office, or you can make an appointment to come by our office at 4025 W. Adams Blvd. in Los Angeles.

When it comes to documents that are being notarized and authenticated by the California Secretary of State for use in China, it REALLY helps if you employ someone who has experience in this process. I have personally performed this process for about 10 major companies and 4 private individuals, and believe me, experience will make the difference in how fast you will get your documents back, how many times the documents will have to be submitted (due to rejection if you do ANYTHING wrong. The first time I did this service, the documents were rejected 4 times. Fortunately, the company that I did the work for was patient, and knew that I didn't have previous experience in that area, but asked me to do it anyway. I am grateful to that company for the experience, and for the knowledge gained).

It is my goal when accepting your job order to make sure that everything required is in place and done correctly, so that you can get your documents back (hopefully within 2 business days). When it comes to authentication of Chinese documents by the Chinese Consulate in Los Angeles, an inexperienced person is sure to be rejected (at least once) at the Consulate in their attempt to have the documents authenticated (there are many steps that are required by the Consulate, and all these steps and requirements are NOT mentioned on the Chinese Consulate's website. It is not uncommon for documents to be rejected 3 times or more at the Consulate). (NOTE: An impatient person who tries to do this job might himself (or herself) thrown out of the Consulate!)

When you hire me to have your documents authenticated for China, I notarize your documents first (if you come to me, or if I come to you). If you use another Notary Public to notarize your documents, I will make sure that your documents have been processed correctly before I accept your documents. Next, I will take your notarized documents for Authentication with the Los Angeles County Clerk's office, if required. Then I take the document to the California Secretary of State's office in Los Angeles for Authentication (China does not accept Apostilles). Next, I take the documents to the Chinese Consulate and apply for the Authentication, and I go back to the Chinese Consulate to pick up the documents on the appointed day when they are ready (each trip can involve waiting an hour or more).

Ultimately, you are responsible for the content of the documents that you submit for Authentication. Some documents are rejected for their content. Most are rejected because one of the required steps has not been followed.

What do I charge for this great service? I charge my Apostille/Authentication Service Fees, plus $100 for visiting the Consulate, plus $10 per document in your order, plus any fees required to pay the Chinese Consulate. Any additional required trips to your business or to the Chinese Consulate  will cost $50 per trip. I will give you a quote when your order my Service. My fees are REALLY REASONABLE for the amount of work and care that goes into handling your document.

I accept documents for authentication for use in China that are within the jurisdiction of the Chinese Consulate in Los Angeles, namely, documents from Southern California, Arizona, Hawaii, New Mexico, and American Pacific Islands.

If you have any questions about my services, or to order service, please call David Ransom at (323)393-5822, or email me at: hollywoodnotary@gmail.com.

No comments: