Sunday, September 8, 2013

With HollywoodNotary.Net, Your Documents Are My Priority!

At HollywoodNotary.Net, you can always rest assured that making sure that I am there for you when scheduled and handling your documents in the most careful, expeditious and thorough way are my priorities.   Making sure that your documents are notarized correctly and/or that your California Apostille order is processed quickly and on-time is even more important to me than receiving payment (but only slightly more important,  because being paid is also VERY IMPORTANT to me)!
 

Rest assured,  no other Company that you can hire will care more about your documents.  You can call me at any time during business hours, and I will be glad to give you the status of any documents that have been left with me, or any order that I am in the process of fulfilling for you.   Customer Service is a top priority here!

If you have any questions about our services, please call David Ransom at (323)393-5822.

Thank you for choosing HollywoodNotary.Net!


No comments: