Sunday, October 6, 2013

Do you need a Mobile Notary Public in Los Angeles today, Sunday October 6, 2013? HollywoodNotary.Net is open today to come to you!

If you need a Sunday Mobile Notary Public in Los Angeles today, Sunday October 6, 2013, HollywoodNotary.Net is available to travel to you anywhere!  I offer competitive rates and I have over 7 years of being a full-time Notary Public!  You can look at my Yelp Reviews or my Reviews Received on Google.  

I also offer my famous Starbucks Special on Sundays, where you can save up to $18 on my regular Mobile Notary prices,  just by scheduling our appointment at Starbucks!  Get one signature notarized at Starbucks for only $30!  Additional signatures are only $10.

To schedule your Mobile Notary Services today, Sunday October 6,  please call  David Ransom at (323)393-5822.

Thank you for choosing HollywoodNotary.Net!

No comments: