Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Do you need a Mobile Notary Public to the West Adams area of Los Angeles? Use HollywoodNotary.Net!

If you live in or near the West Adams area of Los Angeles, HollywoodNotary.Net provides professional Mobile Notary Services to West Adams and the USC Campus.  I can meet you at your home, any business, and anywhere on the USC Campus.  For convenience and to save money, you could even meet me at Starbucks at 3303 S. Hoover St. at the University Village, and use my Starbucks Special- only pay a $20 travel fee, plus $10 per notarized signature!  What a deal!

My home office is also not far from West Adams-  you can make an appointment to meet with me at 4025 W. Adams Blvd. Ste 8  in Los Angeles (on the corner of Adams and 11th Avenue).   There is no sign that says Notary Public here-  you must  have a scheduled appointment, and you also must call me on the phone (using your cell phone) so that I can let you in the green secured gate outside!   At my home location you will only pay $10 per notarized signature!

To make a Mobile Notary Appointment in West Adams, to schedule the Starbucks Special or to visit my home office on West Adams Boulevard, please call David Ransom at (323)393-5822.

Thank you for choosing HollywoodNotary.Net!

No comments: