Friday, October 4, 2013

Need a Mobile Notary Public in zip codes 90036, 90004 or 90020? Use HollywoodNotary.Net in Los Angeles, CA

If you need a Notary Public to come to your home or office and you are in Los Angeles in the zip codes of 90036, 90004 or 90020, HollywoodNotary.Net offers Mobile Notary Services to homes, businesses, and on-location movie shoots in these Los Angeles zip codes.

I am a professional, full-time Notary Public who has been running this Hollywood Notary business for over 7 years now. I have been servicing the Hancock Park, Miracle Mile and Mid-Wilshire areas since i started this business.   You and your  documents are extremely important to me!

Please give me a call at (323)393-5822 to schedule Mobile Notary Services.

Please like me on Facebook:  www.facebook.com/hollywoodnotary.net.

Follow me on Twitter at: www.twitter.com/hollywoodnotary.

Thank you for choosing HollywoodNotary.Net!

No comments: